State of Decay: Lifeline On Track for June Release, New Achievements Revealed
Take up arms against the zombies in Undead Lab’s upcoming DLC.
State of Decay: Lifeline, the sandbox zombie survival title’s upcoming DLC, is still set to release in June according to developer Undead Labs. The DLC will put you in an altogether different scenario from the original game – you play as a response team member that must fight the zombie outbreak.
On the official forums, Undead Labs stated that, “What’s new about them this round is the sheer relentlessness of their assault on your base. You will need to think defensively in ways you might not have in the past. There is a new vehicle, an extremely tough truck that can really soak up a lot of abuse. And yes, of course there are new guns.”
They also revealed some Achievements that can be unlocked in the DLC, namely:
- Wired for War: Kill 100 zombies with Drone Strikes.
- Rucks in Trucks: Deliver 6 rucksacks to your base in the back of a single vehicle.
- Under Siege: Survive 10 sieges on your base in a single playthrough.
- Maverick: Survive 2 minutes within a Danger Zone.
- Flugtag: Send an energy drink flying.
- Freak Hunt: Complete all Sasquatch hunting missions.
State of Decay: Lifeline will be releasing on Xbox 360 and PC in early June. Stay tuned for more details.