UK PC CHARTS: Dead Island and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine make an impressive debut
Dead Island, claiming the top spot in the Xbox 360 and all-formats chart and the second position in the PS3 charts for the week ending September 10 in UK, was also the highest selling PC game for the same week.
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, which has also performed very well in the aforementioned charts, was the second highest selling PC game. The Sims 3 and The Sims 3: Generations made for the 3rd and 4th positions.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution, last week’s highest selling PC game (and last to last week as well), has toppled to No.5.
Football Manager 2011 and The Sims 3: Medieval made appearances again, at 6 and 7 this time. StarCraft 2, Dawn of War 2 and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm rounded off the last three posts.
Here’s the full top ten list for the week ending September 10:
01. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
02. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
03. The Sims 3 (EA)
04. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
06. Football Manager 2011 (Sega)
07. The Sims Medieval (EA)
08. StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Blizzard)
09. Dawn of War 2: Retribution (THQ)
10. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Blizzard)