It’s that time of the year again with the Halloween season, when we get in the mood for costumes and all kinds of spooky things. Live service games tend to have quite a good time when Halloween comes around, with plenty of cosmetics and the like, and Apex Legends is no exception. A new limited time event is all about the season of the witch.
The Halloween event this year will be named Fight or Fright. Like most Halloween events of this kind, there will be plenty of spooky skins that you can unlock during the event. There will also be a nighttime version of Kings Canyon, as well as the opportunity to get double XP. You can see a partial list of the event below, or read the full details through here.
Apex Legends is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Fight or Fright will begin on October 15th and will actually run a bit past the Halloween season to November 5th. You can also pick up a physical copy of the game come starting on the 18th of this month.
- Limited Time Mode – Shadowfall
- Featuring a nighttime version of Kings Canyon
- Exclusive event challenges with free earnable cosmetics, including Two Legendary Weapon Skins
- 24 Event Limited premium cosmetics that players can now unlock in one of three ways:
- Direct purchase for Apex Coins
- Direct unlock with Crafting Metals
- Random unlock with Event Apex Packs
- Additionally, the Event Currency in these packs has been replaced with non-event loot drops, yielding more loot overall
- Lifeline Heirloom Set Preview
- Unlock all 24 Fight or Fright pack cosmetics during the event and unlock the Lifeline Heirloom set for free
- Double XP for Top 5 & Wins Weekend
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)