The Winter Express is making a comeback in Apex Legends, this time as part of the Raiders Collection Event. Starting on December 7th and available until December 31st, the event will offer Legendary cosmetics for characters like Bloodhound, Pathfinder, Wattson, Wraith, Valkyrie, Revenant and Loba. Check out the trailer below to see them in action.
Complementary weapons skins are also offered and can be obtained in either the store or through the prize track (with 1,600 points doled out via challenges each day). There are 24 new limited-time cosmetics in the event and unlocking all of them rewards the newest Heirloom – Wattson’s Energy Reader.
As for the Winter Express, it’s a limited time mode which sees three squads boarding the train on World’s Edge to capture it. This time around, players can choose load-outs before venturing forth, thus adding some strategy to the experience. Check out some of the patch notes below, which details upcoming fixes for Legends like Wattson, and full patch notes here.
- Wattson: Fixed the issue with fences “sticking” when trying to place a node near a fence.
- Wattson: Fixed bug for cases where Wattson’s Fence nodes ignored player collision.
- Wattson: Fixed bug with the blueprint line not showing up to signify where the fence will be created.
- Wattson: Fixed issue where Caustic’s Ultimate isn’t zapped by the Interception Pylon.
- Wattson: Fixed bug where Arc Stars could stick to and damage the Interception Pylon
- Ash: Based on feedback we’ve increased the audio presence of Ash’s Ultimate.
- Ash will no longer “bleed” when shot and now displays sparks [like Pathfinder and Revenant].
- Ash: fixed cases where a grid pattern would show on some rare and common skins.
- Valkyrie / Revenant: Fixed a bug where using a Skydive with Death Totem at a specific time caused Valkyrie’s skydive to enter a bugged state.
- Valkyrie: Fix for Birthright Skin where Valk’s jetpack control clips into her hands in first person.
- Arenas: Fixed bug where Seer could continuously charge his tactical after it’s reached zero uses.
- Arenas: Reduced reconnect times since the matches are shorter than a Battle Royale match.
- Arenas: Fix for missing ammo UI on the common, rare, or epic, CAR.
- Arenas: Fix for missing horizontal black bars while spectating.
- Arenas: Fix for cases where the Death Tab is missing from the shop window.