A new patch is available for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on PS4 and Xbox One with PC to follow later today. Patch 1.4.0 is 6 GB on consoles and 5.6 GB on PC. It essentially adds support for the final episode of the Fate of Atlantis DLC, namely Judgment of Atlantis.
You can check out the patch notes in full here but it mostly contains bug fixes and other improvements. In-game support for more Lost Tales of Greece, the free quests that Ubisoft doles out with each update, has also been added. Interestingly, several improvements have been made to the Story Creator like a fix for camera twitches when hitting “next” during dialogue.
Mercenaries have also been removed when playing a Story and the game will auto-save once a Story has been completed. You can check out some of the other fixes below. As for Judgment of Atlantis, the final DLC episode will be out on July 16th for all platforms.
Episode 3 – Judgment of Atlantis – The Fate of Atlantis
Added in-game support for Judgment of Atlantis.
Lost Tales of Greece
Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece.
Story Creator Mode
- Addressed an issue where the camera was twitching when pressing “next” during a dialogue.
- Removed mercenaries from the game when playing a Story.
- Added an autosave when completing a Story.
- Players will no longer be rewarded Abraxas after entering a Story Portal.
- Addressed an issue that would display Kassandra lines instead of Alexios (and vice versa) when testing a Story.
- The third tag in the Story info panel is now correctly aligned with the others and not obstructing the Story’s description.
- Allied relations will be removed if players set a kill objective on the same NPC further down the line.