While May will not see the second episode of Fate of Atlantis, the second major episodic expansion for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey running through this year, the game will still get an update this month. The game has kept a pretty incredible stream of post-release content since its launch, and now we’ll see a new Lost Tales of Greece side quest, new items, and quite a bit more.
The first part of the update is a new side mission, titled One Really, Really Bad Day, in which you will have to deal with an impostor who is causing havoc using your name. The mission will task you with finding out who this impostor is, what their motivations are, and trying to clear your good name. It will also include the Herakles Character Pack, which has a new gear set and mount, and the Hydra Naval Pack, which includes Herakles himself as a lieutenant to aid you in your journey. You can look at the full notes below, or through here.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The Lost Tales of Greece mission will be available May 14th, with the Herakles and Naval Packs coming May 21st.
The Lost Tales Of Greece
One Really, Really Bad Day
- You receive a frigid welcome in a small village in Lokris as you discover that an imposter has been posing as you, tarnishing your good name. You will need to figure out who this person is, bring an end to their scheme, and clear your name. To access all the Lost Tales of Greece, you will need to reach Chapter 5 in the main path of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Herakles Character Pack
- Undaunted, you will overcome any challenge with your might and bring your foes down around you with the Herakles Character Pack. This pack contains a gear set, a mount, and an axe.
Hydra Naval Pack
- To see the Hydra means your fate is sealed. To become the Hydra means you have control over fate itself. Tackle the seas with the Hydra Naval Pack, which contains a ship design, a figurehead, and a crew theme.
- The Hydra Naval Pack will include Herakles to aid in your journey.
Some new Odyssey improvements to look forward to include:
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants scale up with the player, increasing their perks over time.
- Anigmata Ostrakas now indicate their region.
- Items assigned on another loadout are now indicated with a visual hint.
- Reduced weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.