In a statement, Ubisoft has said that David Michaud-Cromp had breached the company-wide code of conduct, leading to disciplinary action.
The studio noted that the time-limited game mode saw fairly even players participating alongside Highguard's standard 3v3 mode.
In a LinkedIn post, CEO Piotr Babieno confirmed that "it definitely doesn't refer to any remake" in light of rampant speculation.
Sega Sammy CFO Koichi Fukuzawa noted that, despite getting a million sales early, Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds missed internal projections.
The Xbox Series S version of the racing game will run at 2K/60 FPS, and there are no plans for a Nintendo Switch 2 release.
Among the quests in the action RPG will be an adaptation of The Heavenly Maiden and the Woodcutter, culminating in a creepy boss fight.
While no details have been revealed yet, the interactive website for the sci-fi title has a significant amount of backstory to uncover.
The MMO's director Steven Sharif said that decisions were being made by the studio's board that he "could not ethically support".
In an interview, Bruce Nesmith said that many players might cringe when trying to play Morrowind in the modern gaming landscape.
Kota Furushima also discussed how players can mitigate some of the trickier parts of the game with different play styles.
Other countries didn't fare much better, with 28 percent laid off in the last 24 months and 17 percent in the last year alone.
Both franchises have been seeing stable rises in sales owing to releases like Silent Hill f and Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater.
The two games were spotted as parts of a promotional image showing GameCube titles coming to the Switch Online subscription service.
Fawzi Mesmar also expressed sadness about many of the projects at Ubisoft getting cancelled as part of its organizational overhaul.
While no details about this alleged Partner Showcase have been revealed, games like The Duskbloods or Overwatch 2 wouldn't be out of place.
Wildlight Entertainment has confirmed that the next update for Highguard will bring further optimization improvements and more options.
No other details about this rumored refresh of the PS Portal have been revealed, like whether it will get a resolution bump.
Koshi Nakanishi spoke about how Leon has continued to fight since his previous appearance and that he is now "world-weary".
The first major update planned for the game will arrive on February 11, and will bring bug fixes, cosmetics, and enemy loot.
Kurt Kuhlmann admitted that he was unsure if this decision had been changed since he wasn't involved with the franchise after Skyrim.
