Season 01 Reloaded for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 went live earlier this month but has seen its share of issues. Infinity Ward has released a new update addressing some of them, such as an issue where players could save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
The Basilisk’s bullet spread while ADS is also fixed, along with the Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased when unlocked. Players should also now be able to select the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens for purchase.
As for Warzone 2.0, the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons is reduced from $5000 to $2500. In Battle Royale mode, the chance of encountering multiple circles has been reduced from 33 to 15 percent. The number of Buy Stations per match is also doubled.
It’s not all fixes, as the Heavy Chopper is disabled in Battle Royale. The developer is investigating options to “balance this vehicle for late game.” Check out the rest of the update notes below.
UPDATE | DECEMBER 19
- Fixed an issue where players were able to save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that could affect Basilisk bullet spread when ADS.
- Fixed an issue with Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased once unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lingering smoke to disappear while in ADS during active S.A.E..
- Fixed an issue which prevented Players from selecting a Blueprint after leaving a match early.
- Fixed an issue that caused Steam friends to appear as their SteamID64 rather than their intended nickname.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from selecting the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to purchase.
- Reduced the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons to $2500, down from $5000
- Fixed an issue that caused the Champion’s Quest element negative effects to remain on screen after dropping them outside of playable boundaries.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unequipping an insured Weapon if their Contraband inventory was full.
Below we’ve included a list of items that were recently addressed and communicated via Trello and Twitter.
- The chance to encounter multiple circles in Battle Royale has been reduced to 15%, down from 33%.
- The Heavy Chopper has been disabled in Battle Royale while we investigate options to balance this vehicle for late game.
- Doubled the average number of Buy Stations per Battle Royale match.
- The Loadout Drop public event in Battle Royale will occur during the 2nd circle, one circle earlier than before.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to unintentionally lose a small amount of cash when equipping a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in base AI Combatant difficulty being increased across DMZ that was only intended for a specific area.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)