Call of Duty: Modern Warfare looks to shake things up quite a bit. The narrative is one that is veering into a grittier, more moral grey area and the game’s DLC structure seems to be changing a lot with this entry. Some things don’t really change all that much, and allegedly we’re getting an early peek at the game’s killstreak system in multiplayer.
YouTuber TheGamingRevolution, someone who has had some insider information in the past, says he’s got the scoop on the game’s killstreaks. He does also make sure to classify these are killstreaks, not scorestreaks like the last few games have had. Most of them are very familiar, except for the Bradley Tank, a two man tank he says will only be usable on big maps.
We have to take all leaks as speculation and rumor, but considering this is the return of Modern Warfare, wouldn’t be too surprising to see the game’s multiplayer be a callback of sorts, something for those who don’t dig the single player shift to get cozy with. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will release October 25th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Personal UAV – No mini map available in the game, this will give the earner a map which will ping enemies like your standard UAV. This will work only for the killstreak reward earner and not for the entire team.
- Shielded Turret
- Care Package – Standard Care Package that’s in every COD game.
- Scrambler Drone – When deployed by the player, will scramble radar and maps in a certain area.
- Cluster Strike – Laser bombardment by jets
- Cruise Missile – Sounds like your usual Predator Missile from past CODs.
- UAV – Standard UAV that will give your entire team access to the mini map, and will ping enemies.
- Precision Airstrike – From what was shared, sounds like your standard Lightning Strike reward.
- “Wheelson” – Small remote controlled tank – Think Cerberus from Black Ops 4
- Chopper – Will let you board a chopper and fire its turrets manually
- Chopper Support – AI will kill targets for you
- Advanced UAV – Gives access to mini map, pings targets and shows which direction they’re looking at (similar to VSAT),
- White Phosphorous – Chemical drop targeted by player
- Bradley Tank – Two-man tank controlled by player, though it’s mentioned it will only be usable in “large maps.”
- VTOL – Fighter jet that rains down hellfire on the map
- Juggernaut – Said to be the highest killstreak reward in the game so far, and will give the player lots of added firepower and armor.