Capcom has announced details on the new title update for Resident Evil 6, and another minor patch that will be released later next month.
The first patch ads the No Hope difficulty level the co-op option in the Ada Wong campaign, new camera and subtitle options.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the title update which is out for the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
- Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released
- Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story
- ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge
Another patch, releasing on January 22nd, makes the following changes:
- Agent Hunt mode unlocked from the start
- Agent Hunt selectable criteria before starting match (stage, region, settings like infinite ammo or friendly fire)
- Stage selection within chapters
Capcom recently announced that Resident Evil 6 will be releasing for the PC. Get the full report here.
You can also read our Resident Evil 6 review here.