Kingdom Hearts 3
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix 1st Production Department
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu have released their weekly list of the most anticipated games among the Japanese gaming audiences, and there’s not much you wouldn’t have seen coming.
Just like the last fifteen million weeks, both versions of Dragon Quest XI are placed on the top two spots of the list, with the PS4 version in first place. Meanwhile, fellow Square Enix RPG megatons Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III are placed third and seventh respectively, while Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is in eighth place.
Tekken 7 is a newcomer to the list in sixth place. Notably, Super Mario Odyssey is placed tenth. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between May 11 and May 17.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 880 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 771 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 511 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 413 votes
5. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 332 votes
6. [PS4] Tekken 7 – 289 votes
7. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 276 votes
8. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 236 votes
9. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 230 votes
10. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 217 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!