Bungie’s latest hotfix for Destiny 2 is now live, bringing the long-awaited fix to the Exotic rocket launcher Eyes of Tomorrow. Earned from the Deep Stone Crypt raid, the weapon was bugged to deal less damage than intended against Elite foes. This should now be fixed.
Perhaps the biggest part of this hotfix are the changes to Stasis. Sub-classes like Revenant have had abilities like Shatterdive nerfed with damage resistance being removed and each use having a four second cooldown. Withering Blade’s damage and slow stacks against players has also been reduced. As for Titans, Glacial Quake no longer create an AoE freeze on players in PvP.
Its damage reduction has also been reduced from 60 to 50 percent and the cost of using Shiver Strike has gone from three to seven percent of Super energy. Shadebinder Warlocks have seen some changes with Winter’s Wrath projectiles having improved tracking, though Penumbral Blast’s damage in PvP has gone back down to 30. For more details on all of the changes, check out the full patch notes here.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn into the void, instantly bringing an end to their feeble attempts to survive this activity at Master difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where “Immune” text appears when players deal damage to the High Celebrant.
- Fixed an issue where players would die instantly if they stood in a particular spot of the Quitter’s Well in Tangled Shore.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Scan and Heroic VIP patrols from appearing on Europa.
- Fixed an issue where players could regenerate infinite Super energy from teammates running through hallways.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly receive an “online privileges” dialog when trying to launch specific Battlegrounds activities or the Battlegrounds playlist with a fireteam member who hadn’t unlocked the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the Cabal Pyro Flamethrower projectile generated a lot of network usage, leading to strange combatant behaviors within Battlegrounds activities.