Guardian Games 2023 is available in Bungie’s Destiny 2, with players competing to earn Medallions and bank them to prove their class’s superiority. There are new Legendary armor sets and weapons to earn, including Taraxippos, a Strand scout rifle. Hotfix 220.127.116.11 is also live and adds some new features and bug fixes.
Matchmaking in Clash, Zone Control and Rift are now connection-based, which should help latency for some players. A fix for the Last Will and Testament quest also allows players to complete it if they picked up the Brazen Spark from the War Table. The Firepower mod should also correctly spawn Orbs of Power on slain enemies.
An exploit which allowed players to dismantle a Guardian Games class item for obscene amounts of Legendary Shards is also fixed. Also, if you’ve been facing audio distortion, that’s a bug. It’s improved on consoles and PC, but a final fix is coming later. Check out the full hotfix notes below.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue where players were getting suspended in Crucible when completing a match without quitting.
- Matchmaking for Clash, Zone Control, and Rift is now connection based.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t able to complete the Last Will and Testament quest if they had picked up the Brazen Spark ship via the War Table. You can now go forth and complete the quest.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue with the Firepower armor mod where Orbs of Power were spawning at their origin point instead of on defeated enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Games class item could be dismantled for Legendary Shards and Glimmer.
- Moved the Twitch gift sub bounty rewards back to the Cryptarch.
- Audio distortion has been improved on consoles and PC. Final fix is coming at a later date.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)