A new hotfix is available for Bungie’s Destiny 2, addressing some key issues. The third Refraction Core is back in Heist Battlegrounds, previously removed when Season of the Seraph ended. Champions and enemies defeated in the Lake of Shadows boss room should no longer respawn if players wipe.
Perhaps the biggest change is a two-second window being added to weapons, preventing them from firing after swapping in the inventory screen. It’s to address a bug where switching from a Slug Shotgun to another shotgun (typically The Fourth Horseman) would result in immense damage output. Bungie hasn’t specified whether the two-second window is being removed in the future, so stay tuned.
Finally, for those using the Enhanced Eager Edge perk on Swords, it should now deactivate in a regular span. An issue causing it to stop earlier than intended has been fixed. Check out the full hotfix notes below for more details on other changes.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Reverted the change that removed the third Refraction Core in Heist Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where previously defeated enemies and Champions are respawning if players wipe in the Lake of Shadows boss room.
- Fixed an issue where the normal matchmaking options for Supremacy were missing their descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Heir Apparent quest and catalyst are not progressing via most main Medallion sources.
- Fixed an issue where the Fly the Flag bounty is taking much longer than intended to complete.
- Fixed an issue where the Champ Seal was not able to be gilded.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a Slug Shotgun to another Shotgun could allow massive damage output.
- There is now a two-second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Eager Edge perk would deactivate earlier than intended.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)