Bungie’s Destiny 2 continues to chug along, with its most recent event, The Revelry, coming to a close on May 7th. That’s the same day when update 2.2.2 goes live, which includes the various changes to the Hunter’s Spectral Blades Super. Other bug fixes and changes have also been revealed in the recent weekly post.
Some issues, like Ascendant Challenges not awarding Dreaming City lore upon completion or Chaos Reach not damage enemies with status effects, will also be fixed. Arcstriders having fun with Combination Blow doing extraordinary damage better cherish it while it lasts. The next update fixes that as well.
Additional notes can be seen below. Perhaps more interesting is that the Season of Opulence, the next “premium content release” in Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Annual Pass, will be going live next month. More details will be shared in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. Current signs point towards activities involving Calus and the Leviathan.
- Fixed an issue where Dreaming City lore was not being awarded when completing an Ascendant Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where Chaos Reach would not deal damage to enemies affected by other status effects (such as Thorn’s Soul Devour or Hunter Tethers).
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks were unable to Blink after going through a portal.
- Fixed an issue in which Combination Blow was unintentionally magnifying damage of Arc Staff Super attacks.
- Fixed an Issue where the Iron Ruby shader was not dropping. The shader now has a chance to drop when dismantling Iron Banner gear.