Exotic and Legendary vendor Xur has returned to Bungie’s Destiny 2, hanging out in the Arcadian Valley on Nessus until the next weekly reset. He’s selling Crimson, the Exotic hand cannon which went on sale two weeks prior, for 29 Legendary Shards. It’s a good time to pick it up, though several other weapons outclass it in PvE and PvP.
Hawkmoon’s new random roll includes Corkscrew Rifling, Rangefinder and Textured Grip. If you want Dead Man’s Tale, it’s now obtainable (and craftable) by completing Presage from the Exotic Mission Rotator. As for Exotic gear, there’s Gemini Jester (Hunter boots), Helm of Saint-14 (Titan helm), and Crown of Tempests (Warlock helm).
The Legendary armor on sale is the Substitutional Alloy armor from Season of the Undying. Each piece costs 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Glimmer. Not the best-looking armor, but there are some decent picks, stat-wise. Check out the latest Legendary weapons below:
- Death Adder – Energy Submachine Gun
- Code Duello – Heavy Rocket Launcher
- Deafening Whisper – Energy Grenade Launcher
- No Reprieve – Kinetic Shotgun
- Tears of Contrition – Kinetic Scout Rifle
- Retrofit Escapade – Heavy Machine Gun
- Tarnished Mettle – Energy Scout Rifle