Amid Starfield’s early access release, another sci-fi title has seen the return of its “favorite” vendor. Xur is available in Bungie’s Destiny 2, hanging out in the EDZ before the weekly reset. He’s carrying some interesting Exotics, including the Prometheus Lens.
This Solar Energy trace rifle generates a field that increases the longer you hold the trigger and applies Scorch. Kills will return ammo to the magazine from reserves. It’s available for 29 Legendary Shards and may complement some Solar 3.0 builds, though it’s far from the best option.
Other Exotic items include Orpheus Rig (Hunter boots), Hallowfire Heart (Titan chest) and Getaway Artist (Warlock gloves), each for 23 Legendary Shards. Hawkmoon also has a new random roll with Full Bore, Eye of the Storm and Textured Grip. With the buff to hand cannons in PvE, it may be worth a look.
The Warmind Avatar armor from Season of the Seraph is currently on sale, with each piece costing 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Glimmer. Check out the latest Legendary weapons below:
- Sailspy Pitchglass – Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle
- Corsair’s Wrath – Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12 – Energy Shotgun
- Ignition Code – Kinetic Grenade Launcher
- Jian 7 Rifle – Energy Pulse Rifle
- Gridskipper – Energy Pulse Rifle
- True Prophecy – Kinetic Hand Cannon