The Exotic/Legendary vendor Xur has returned to Bungie’s Destiny 2, residing in the European Dead Zone on Earth till the next weekly reset. This week, he has the Lord of Wolves, an Exotic Energy shotgun with burst-fire properties.
Holding down the reload button will increase the rate of fire and cause it to fire faster. As one of the more notoriously overpowered Crucible Exotics in the game’s history, it’s nowhere near that level of power now. Nevertheless, there is some novelty to wielding it. You can pick it up for 29 Legendary Shards.
New random rolls are also available for Hawkmoon and Dead Man’s Tale, the former offering Full Bore, Hip-Fire Grip and Textured Grip. The latter has Smallbore, Armor-Piercing Rounds, Subsistence and Hand-Laid Stock. The Exotic gear available includes Lucky Pants (Hunter boots), Stronghold (Titan gloves) and Verity’s Brow (Warlock helm), each for 23 Legendary Shards.
The Simulator armor set from Season 1 is available, with each piece costing 1000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards. Check out the latest Legendary weapons below:
- Extraordinary Rendition – Kinetic Submachine Gun
- Without Remorse – Energy Shotgun
- True Prophecy – Kinetic Hand Cannon
- Farewell – Kinetic Sidearm
- Sailspy Pitchglass – Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex – Energy Fusion Rifle
- Night Watch – Kinetic Scout Rifle