Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut spotted for the WiiU on Amazon
Promises the “Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revoltion experience”
If a listing on Amazon is any indication, then 2011’s Deus Ex: Human Revolution might be making be gracing WiiU.
Considering that the listing includes a box-art as well a full list of key features, it’s safe to say that this is in fact legit. However, the listing has been removed after it was discovered. More and more third parties are jumping on Nintendo’s newest platform and the WiiU gamepad is a perfect match for Deus Ex where hacking and selecting augmentations would be made infinitely easier and enjoyable.
Here’s the list of features:
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: Take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels
- Tap into the Wii U’s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen’s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
We expect Square Enix to make an official announcement soon, and we’ll let you know when they do.