Many of the most powerful builds in Diablo 4 have seen nerfs, thanks to a recent patch. However, Blizzard Entertainment isn’t done and released multiple hotfixes to counteract bugs and an XP farming exploit.
The most recent hotfix corrected an issue where Elite monsters would spawn in higher numbers. It meant that many players would simply run through and ignore everything else, kill the Elites, and then restart the dungeon for quick XP. On the other hand, an issue where multiple Darcels could spawn during the side quest “Stolen Artifice,” thus blocking progression, is also fixed.
Another bug where one of the story bosses, Astaroth, could block the progression of the quest “As the World Burns” by destroying a house before going to it is also fixed. These are all in addition to various stability and bug fixes.
Check out the full notes below. Diablo 4 is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC for Ultimate and Deluxe Edition owners. It goes live tomorrow for Standard Edition players. Stay tuned for more details.
HOTFIX 4 & 5 – JUNE 4, 2023 – 1.0.2
- A server-side hotfix was rolled out this evening. Hotfixes occur in the background and will not require a client-side patch.
- Fixed an issue where elite monster packs in some dungeons were spawning in higher frequency than expected.
- Further stability and bug fixes.
HOTFIX 3 – JUNE 4, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Fixed an issue where Astaroth would destroy the house before moving to it, which would prevent completion of the “As the World Burns” quest.
- Fixed an issue where Multiple Darcels would spawn during the “Stolen Artifice” quest which would block quest progression.
- Further stability fixes