Techland and Warner Bros. are gearing up to launch Dying Light at retail in Europe and the UK, and to make up for the delay in the game’s physical release, they today announced a brand new collector’s edition for the game. Except they might have gone a bit… overboard with it, see, because the new collector’s edition is literally a house. And not just any house, it’s a full fledged fortress that can help you survive a zombie apocalypse. I’m serious.
The ‘My Apocalypse’ edition for Dying Light includes:
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
The house comes fully equipped with all live-in amenities and also includes an upper deck with vantage points and an escape hatch, arsenal storage for weaponry, and of course a living area with TV, Xbox One, and the latest sound system to play Dying Light on. And all of this can be yours for, well, £250,000.
I mean, if you take your zombie apocalypses seriously, you might as well just go for it, you know?