E3 2012: Sony continues expanding the PSN
At their E3 conference today, Sony spent a lot of time harping on about their online service, PSN. What does that mean, then? You guess it right- a ton of new details and announcement.
Here’s a brief rundown-
- 80% of PS3s and PS Vitas are online.
- 1,500 downloadable titles on PSn so far.
- Journey is PSN’s best selling title of all time.
- inFamous 2, LBP2 and Saint’s Row 2 coming over to PSN. All available starting tomorrow. Only for PS Plus. More games to come soon.
- PSOne classics coming to Vita via PSN- that includes Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy VIII.
- Hulu Plus and Crackle coming to Vita ‘soon’.
What’s more, Sony also decided to give away a free 1 year subscription voucher for PSN + to all those who were present in the audience. Nice move, Sony.
Stay tuned for more info.