EA announces its GamesCom lineup
EA has announced its Gamescom line-up which you can check below.
Highlights at the show include:
- 350 gaming stations at the EA booth allowing more consumers than ever before to get hands-on play with each game.
- FIFA 12: Huge space that puts players on the pitch to experience the gameplay action.
- Battlefield 3™: A dedicated 64-person multiplayer area with the most authentic modern shooter experience of the year.
- STAR WARS®: The Old Republic™: 36 hands-on stations with Origin Worlds and 16 hands-on stations for PvP.
- Need for Speed™ The Run: Get behind the wheel in a race for your life from the Golden Gate to the Empire State.
- The Sims™ 3 Pets: Hands-on play on all platforms
- Mass Effect™ 3: A high octane alien invasion adventure explodes in an all-out galactic war. The time has come to join the war effort and experience the industry’s most critically acclaimed RPG first-hand.
- The Sims™ Social: The Sims on Facebook® — coming soon!
- The Secret World: Funcom producers will be showing an exciting live demo in one of many dungeons, highlighting combat, progression and boss fights.
-Dragon Age Legends
-Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
-Mass Effect 3
-Need For Speed: The Run
-Need For Speed Wold
-Star Wars: The Old Republic
-The Secret World
-The Sims 3 Pets
-The Sims Social
-Restaurant City: Gourmet Edition
-Pet Society: Vacation
-Battlefield 3: Aftershock
-Swing The Bat
-Roll In The Hole