Earlier this year, Bethesda launched a Fallout spin off for smartphones- Fallout Shelter was a great sim game, that let players create and manage their very own Fallout shelter vault, juggling resource creation and management, as well as population allocation. It was a fun game that did very well for itself- and the best part was that it was absolutely free.
Today, Bethesda launched a brand new update for the title, which focuses mostly on cats and dogs (finally, you can have pets!), but also adds some other, long requested features into the game.
- The game now finally adds the options to have either cats, or dogs, as pets.
- You can now evict dwellers from your Vault
- New pickup lines have been added for Vault dwellers
- A Sell All option has been added, to facilitate better inventory management
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Other improvements and optimizations to the game have been added
Fallout Shelter is available now on iOS and Android devices.