Status quo is maintained in the latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from their readers. Final Fantasy 16 again is on top again, where it was last week, and a few more weeks before that. Meanwhile, Shin Megami Tensei 5 in second place also hangs on to its own position from the last few weeks.
Unsurprisingly, most of the rest of the top 10 is dominated by upcoming Nintendo Switch releases, many of which have been regular fixtures in these charts of late. These including the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel, Bayonetta 3, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and Splatoon 3.
Meanwhile, Square Enix’s upcoming Triangle Strategy also makes it into the top 10 at No. 10. Super Robot Wars 30 is in the top 10 twice, with the PS4 version taking No. 7 and the Nintendo Switch version coming in at No. 9.
You can full check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between September 30 and October 6.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 620 votes
2. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 512 votes
3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 451 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 448 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 355 votes
6. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 299 votes
7. [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 281 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 246 votes
9. [NSW] Super Robot Wars 30 – 212 votes
10. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 205 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]