It’s been a few weeks since Final Fantasy 16 climbed to the top of Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers. The upcoming PS5 exclusive has remained on top for a number of weeks running at this point, and it does so once again, with Shin Megami Tensei 5 once again settling for second place.
Interestingly enough, Gran Turismo 7’s PS5 version at No. 10 is the only other non-Switch release in the top 10. Bayonetta 3 has climbed up two places and now sits at No. 3 with a comfortable lead over The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel in fourth place, and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in fifth place.
Meanwhile, Splatoon 3 has also seen a bit of a boost, jumping up to No. 6. Metroid Dread, which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place, is at No. 7, followed by Ushiro at No. 8. Another Pokemon release, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, rounds out the charts.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between September 22 and September 29.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 694 votes
2. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 623 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 610 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 575 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 546 votes
6. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 408 votes
7. [NSW] Metroid Dread – 387 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 305 votes
9. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 276 votes
10. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 273 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)