Famitsu has released its latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from its readers, and Final Fantasy 16, which was on top of the charts last week, and several weeks before that, has topped proceedings again. It has quite a healthy lead over Bayonetta 3, the game placed second, which has retained its place in from last week as well.
Much of the top 10, in fact, is unchanged, though the games’ positions have switched around somewhat. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel and Splatoon 3 have swapped places once again, as they did last week, with the former climbing up to No. 3 and the latter dropping down to No 5. Fellow upcoming Nintendo first party exclusives like Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land also figure in the top 10, at No. 7 and No. 8 respectively.
Interestingly, the top 10 is once again a very Switch-heavy one, with upcoming games for the Nintendo platform dominating the charts almost entirely. Once more, the only non-Switch game in the top 10 other than the aforementioned Final Fantasy 16 is the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between November 25 and December 1.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 837 votes
2. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 618 votes
3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 546 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 500 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 413 votes
6. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 379 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 326 votes
8. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 313 votes
9. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 302 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 300 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]