Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, and the results are pretty unsurprising. Final Fantasy 16 has been in or around the top spot of these charts for a number of weeks running at this point, and it has topped this week’s charts as well. Bayonetta 3, which was in second place last week, has held on to its position, too.
There’s some movement in the charts beyond the top 2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s unnamed sequel, which was in third place last week, has dropped down to No. 4, swapping places with fellow upcoming Switch exclusive Splatoon 3, which moves up to No. 3. Meanwhile, Dragon Quest 10 Offline at No. 5 and Pokemon Legends: Arceus at No. 6 have also swapped places.
Ushiro has dropped down to tenth place, while Kirby and the Forgotten Land moves up to No. 9. Triangle Strategy at No. 7 and Gran Turismo 7’s PS5 version at No. 8 round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between November 18 and November 24.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 811 votes
2. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 639 votes
3. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 565 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 562 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 437 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 376 votes
7. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 326 votes
8. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 292 votes
9. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 273 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 265 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)