A couple of weeks ago, Final Fantasy 16 reclaimed the top spot in Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from readers. In this week’s charts, the Square Enix RPG is in the No. 1 spot once again. Splatoon 3, meanwhile, hangs on to the second spot as well.
Alongside Final Fantasy 16, Square Enix has another Final Fantasy game in the top 10, with Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth taking the sixth spot. Beyond that, however, the charts are dominated by upcoming Switch releases, as they generally tend to be.
Bayonetta 3 comes in at fourth place, followed by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel at No. 5, and Pokemon Scarlet and Violet coming in at No. 6. Dragon Quest Treasures takes the No. 9 spot, while SD Gundam Battle Alliance, which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place, comes in at No. 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between July 28 and August 3.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 684 votes
2. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 620 votes
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 498 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 445 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 408 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 334 votes
7. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 239 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 212 votes
9. [NSW] Dragon Quest Treasures – 201 votes
10. [NSW] SD Gundam Battle Alliance – 164 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]