The back-and-forth on top of Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated games (as voted by its readers) continues. Final Fantasy 16 has been swapping places with Splatoon 3 on top of the charts for a number of weeks, having occupied the No. 3 spot last week. This week, it climbs back into the top spot while Splatoon 3 drops to second place. Xenoblade Chronicles 3, which had also been hovering around the top of these charts, is obviously no longer placed.
Meanwhile, a number of other upcoming Switch titles occupy places in the top 10, including the likes of Bayonetta 3 at No. 4, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s unnamed sequel in fifth place, and Pokemon Scarlet and Violet at sixth place. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is another representative for Square Enix’s flagship series in the charts, coming in at No. 8.
Meanwhile, the PS5 version of Pragmata climbs back into the charts at ninth place, while the PS5 version of next year’s Resident Evil 4 remake has broken into the top 10 at the tail end as well.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between July 21 and July 27.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 689 votes
2. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 567 votes
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 498 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 482 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 366 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 281 votes
7. [NSW] Ushiro – 204 votes
8. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 201 votes
9. [PS5] Pragmata – 180 votes
10. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 164 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]