Upcoming PS5-exclusive RPG Final Fantasy 16 has been in or around the top spot in Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games for a number of weeks running now (or months, rather), and unsurprisingly, that hasn’t changed. In the latest charts, the game retains the top spot, maintaining a healthy lead over The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel, which jumps up to second place, now that Shin Megami Tensei 5 has released.
The entire top 10, as it is most weeks, is dominated largely by upcoming Nintendo Switch games. In the top 5, following the two aforementioned games, we have Bayonetta 3 and No. 3, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place) at No. 5, and Splatoon 5 at No. 5. Another Pokemon game, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, is in at No. 7, while the Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Quest 10 Offline (which, sadly, hasn’t been announced for the West) comes in at No. 6
The only non-Switch title besides Final Fantasy 16 in the top 10 is the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7, which grabs the seventh spot, with Ushiro at No. 10 and Triangle Strategy at No. 10 rounding out the charts.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between November 3 and November 10.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 731 votes
2. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 618 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 578 votes
4. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 458 votes
5. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 424 votes
6. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 353 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 329 votes
8. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 311 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 304 votes
10. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 292 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)