Final Fantasy 16 has been something of a permanent fixture on top of Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (as decided by votes from their readers) for a number of weeks running, and unsurprisingly, it’s held on to that position in the latest weekly charts as well. It has a healthy lead of over 100 votes over the game placed second, which is Splatoon 3.
That, in turn, only has a narrow lead over The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel in third place, and the gap between it and Bayonetta 3 in fourth place is similarly negligible. Meanwhile, yet another upcoming first party Switch exclusive in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 takes fifth place.
There’s plenty of other upcoming Switch exclusives in the top 10 as well, as is the case pretty much every week. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are in at No. 7, while Monster Hunter Hunter Rise’s upcoming expansion, Sunbreak, slots in at No. 8. LIVE A LIVE, meanwhile, is still hovering in there as well, coming in at No. 9.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between April 21 and April 27.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 594 votes
2. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 488 votes
3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 484 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 482 votes
5. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – 466 votes
6. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 424 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 355 votes
8. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – 334 votes
9. [NSW] LIVE A LIVE – 329 votes
10. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes – 244 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]