The latest Famitsu charts have been released.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest charts ranking the most highly anticipated upcoming games – as decided by votes from their readers – and once again, Monster Hunter World has taken the top spot, leading second placed Final Fantasy VII Remake by quite a large margin. Notably enough, though, Kingdom Hearts III, which has occupied the third position for a number of weeks running, has now dropped down to fourth place, being overtaken by Hokuto ga Gotoku.
Meanwhile, both Dynasty Warriors 9 and Persona Q2 have risen in the ranks as well, coming in at the fifth and sixth positions respectively. Valkyria Chronicles 4 follows close behind at number 7, while Arc System Works’ upcoming fighter Dragon Ball FighterZ has taken the tenth spot.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between December 21 and December 27.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 1,198 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 840 votes
3. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 560 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 504 votes
5. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 416 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 305 votes
7. [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 – 270 votes
8. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 258 votes
9. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 255 votes
10. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ – 239 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!