Meanwhile, Animal Crossing jumps up to second place.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake retains its dominance atop the Famitsu most wanted charts, retaining its hold on the top spot for a number of weeks running. Meanwhile, Dragon Quest 11 S has dropped down one position from last week to third place, with Animal Crossing for the Switch overtaking it to take the second spot.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses has moved up one place to number four as well, while Bayonetta 3 also sees a significant boost, moving up from seventh place to fifth position. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is in at sixth place, with voting for these rounds having taken place around the time its release was quite close. Pokemon Sword and Shield enter the top 10 as well, coming in at #7, while Death Stranding is in at tenth place.
Code Vein and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne at eighth and ninth positions respectively round out the top 10. You can check out the charts below. All votes were cast between March 7 and March 13.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 822 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 395 votes
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 357 votes
4. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 343 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 341 votes
6. [PS4] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – 307 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 300 votes
8. [PS4] Code Vein – 293 votes
9. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 286 votes
10. [PS4] Death Stranding – 231 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!