Meanwhile, Days Gone breaks into the top 10.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake being on top of Famitsu’s latest weekly most wanted charts is about as much of a surprise as there being a new Call of Duty game ever year. So yes, in Famitsu’s latest charts, the Square Enix RPG is indeed ruling the roost yet again, just as it did the previous week. And with Devil May Cry 5 no longer being a factor by this point, other games have moved up a bit as well.
That means another Square Enix title, Dragon Quest 11 S, is in second place, while Animal Crossing has moved up to fourth place. Super Robot Wars T is still in third place, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses at #5 rounds out the top 5. Meanwhile, Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland has jumped up from ninth place to #6, and Code Vein from #10 to #9, while Bayonetta 3 retains its seventh position.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Days Gone are new entrants in the top 10, at the eighth and tenth positions respectively. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between February 28 and March 6.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 864 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 586 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 538 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 461 votes
5. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 406 votes
6. [PS4] Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – 400 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 334 votes
8. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 279 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 273 votes
10. [PS4] Days Gone – 254 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!