Square Enix’s behemoth RPG continues to be one of the most highly anticipated upcoming titles.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and in a turn of events that surprises literally no one, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is still on top of the list, as it was last week, and many other weeks before that. The following two positions remain unchanged as well, occupied by Devil May Cry 5 – which hadn’t launched while voting was taking place – and Super Robot Wars T respectively.
In the fourth and fifth positions, Animal Crossing and Dragon Quest 11 S have switched places, with the former now being in fifth place, and the latter occupying the fourth spot. Fire Emblem: Three Houses is still #6, but things shake up a bit after that. Bayonetta 3 has moved up in the rankings, coming in at #7, as has Shin Megami Tensei 5 in eighth place. Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is a new entrant in the top 10 at #9, while Code Vein retains its tenth position from last week.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between February 21 and February 27.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 986 votes
2. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 650 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 612 votes
4. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 551 votes
5. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 469 votes
6. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 431 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 334 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 325 votes
9. [PS4] Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – 284 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 265 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!