Square Enix’s RPG leads the pack yet again.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers. As has been the case for a few weeks running now, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is on top yet again. The entire top 5 is, in fact, unchanged from last week (which in turn was unchanged from the week before that).
Devil May Cry 5 is still in second place (what with the voting having taken place before its launch), with Super Robot Wars T, Animal Crossing, and Dragon Quest 11 S still occupying the remaining positions in the top 5. Fire Emblem: Three Houses follows behind at sixth place, while Bayonetta 3 has dropped down a bit to eighth position. Dead or Alive 6 is in seventh place (also not having launched when voting took place), while Shin Megami Tensei 5 and Code Vein at ninth and tenth places respectively round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between February 14 and February 20.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 949 votes
2. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 602 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 507 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 500 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 448 votes
6. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 371 votes
7. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 348 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 336 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 311 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 257 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!