Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games. To no one’s surprise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is on top of the charts once again, just as it was last week. In fact, most of the top 5 remains unchanged, with the exception of Dragon Quest 11 S at fifth place, which replaces Catherine: Full Body. Beyond that, Devil May Cry 5, Animal Crossing, and Super Robot Wars T all retain their places at the second, third, and fourth positions respectively.
Bayonetta 3 follows the top 5 in sixth place, trailing Dragon Quest 11 S by just two votes. The gap increases after that, with Dead or Alive 6 in seventh place. Upcoming Switch-exclusive duo Shin Megami Tensei 5 and Fire Emblem: Three Houses follows in the eighth and ninth positions, while Code Vein re-enters the top 10 in tenth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 31 and February 6.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,171 votes
2. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 723 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 591 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 514 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 412 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 410 votes
7. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 360 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 343 votes
9. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 342 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 340 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!