Devil May Cry 5 leapfrogs Animal Crossing for a second placed finish.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, and other than a few changes, things are mostly the same as they were last week. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is, predictably enough, still leading the pack. Devil May Cry 5, which was in third place last week, has seen a surge and moved up to second position, pushing Animal Crossing down by one spot.
Super Robot Wars T, Catherine: Full Body, and Dragon Quest 11 S are in the next three positions respectively, same as they were last week. Meanwhile, Bayonetta 3 and Dead or Alive 6 have both moved up in the list, at seventh and eighth positions respectively, which means Shin Megami Tensei 5 and Fire Emblem: Three Houses (at #9 and #10) have been pushed down a bit.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 24 and January 30.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 917 votes
2. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 565 votes
3. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 481 votes
4. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 479 votes
5. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 406 votes
6. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 371 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 332 votes
8. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 330 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 326 votes
10. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 304 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!