Not a lot of surprises in this week’s top 10.
Famitsu has released the latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipating upcoming games, as voted by their readers. Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which has been on top of charts for a number of weeks running (and for large portions of previous years as well), is on top once again for the week ending April 17.
Pokemon Sword and Shield were in second place last week, and have fallen down to third position, only to be overtaken by Dragon Quest 11 S, which retakes the second spot. Animal Crossing is still in fourth place, where it has been for a majority of the last couple of months. Fire Emblem: Three Houses has fallen down to sixth place, however, with Project Sakura Wars seeing a massive jump, jumping from tenth place to the fifth spot.
Bayonetta 3 has re-entered the top 10 at seventh place, while Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Code Vein both drop down by a spot each, occupying the eighth and ninth positions respectively. Days Gone, which had’t yet launched while voting was still taking place, has dropped down from sixth place to the tenth spot.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between April 11 and April 17.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 721 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 470 votes
3. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 426 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 422 votes
5. [PS4] Project Sakura Wars – 363 votes
6. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 350 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 305 votes
8. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 299 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 247 votes
10. [PS4] Days Gone – 228 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!