Famitsu’s latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming releases are out, and barring a few permanent fixtures in their usual positions, the top 10 has seen a few changes. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is, as always, on top of the pile. Pokemon Sword and Shield have seen a notable jump, moving up to second place.
The rest of the top 5 is also dominated by upcoming Switch releases, with Dragon Quest 11 S in third place, and Animal Crossing (which is still due out this year) and Fire Emblem: Three Houses occupying the next two spots. Meanwhile, Days Gone is in sixth place, with voting having taken place before the game’s recent release.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne takes the seventh spot, while Code Vein is in at eighth position. Meanwhile, To All Mankind and Project Sakura Wars are new entrants at the ninth and tenth positions.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between April 4 and April 10.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 869 votes
2. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 602 votes
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 576 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 504 votes
5. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 484 votes
6. [PS4] Days Gone – 411 votes
7. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 389 votes
8. [PS4] Code Vein – 366 votes
9. [PS4] To All Mankind – 353 votes
10. [PS4] Project Sakura Wars – 336 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)