Upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusives dominate the rest of the charts.
Famitsu’s latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming releases are out. Final Fantasy 7 Remake topping these charts has become an inevitability of sorts in recent weeks, and that hasn’t changed here either, with the Square Enix RPG taking the pole position yet again. Dragon Quest 11 S has also consistently been finishing in second place, and so it has done this week again.
The next four positions, too, remain unchanged, with three of them being upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusives. Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon Sword and Shield are in the top 5, with Monster Hunter World: Iceborne following close behind in sixth place. Days Gone, meanwhile, has moved up from last week, taking the seventh spot as opposed to last week’s tenth position.
In its place this week is Ys 9: Monstrum Nox, while Code Vein and Bayonetta 3 at eighth and ninth positions round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between March 20 and March 27.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,023 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 649 votes
3. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 533 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 519 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 490 votes
6. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 418 votes
7. [PS4] Days Gone – 414 votes
8. [PS4] Code Vein – 398 votes
9. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 374 votes
10. [PS4] Ys IX: Monstrum Nox – 338 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!