Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Upcoming Square Enix megatons top the charts once again.
The latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming titles, as decided by votes cast by their readers, are in, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake has once again taken the top spot. That’s like a gazillion weeks in a row now. Kingdom Hearts 3, meanwhile, is in second place- also a permanent fixture in the second spot.
Fellow upcoming Square Enix title, the Nintendo Switch exclusive Octopath Traveler, comes in at sixth place. Meanwhile, a couple of Atlus RPGs have also charted in the top 10, with upcoming 3DS duo Etrian Odyssey X and Persona Q2 claiming the fourth and ninth positions respectively. Meanwhile, the recently announced Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has seen a surge in popularity, and comes in at number five, while Code Vein takes the tenth position, and Warriors Orochi 4 ranks at number eight.
You can view the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between June 14 and June 20.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 731 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 604 votes
3. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 368 votes
4. [3DS] Etrian Odyssey X – 313 votes
5. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 310 votes
6. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 294 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 289 votes
8. [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 – 273 votes
9. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 265 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 262 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!