The latest Famitsu most wanted charts are in.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games as voted by their readers, and the results are, unsurprisingly, quite similar to what we saw last week. Final Fantasy VII Remake is at the top of the list once again, as it has now been for several successive weeks, while fellow upcoming Square Enix megaton Kingdom Hearts III has also ranked pretty high at number 4.
Meanwhile, excitement surrounding Super Mario Odyssey is ramping up, as is evidenced by the fact that it has ranked at second place in the top 10. Monster Hunter World follows close behind in third position, whereas other notable games such as Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Metroid: Samus Returns also feature at #5, #8 and #10 respectively.
You can find the full top 10 below. Votes were cast between August 10 and August 23.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,012 votes
2. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 697 votes
3. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 666 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 572 votes
5. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 490 votes
6. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 411 votes
7. [PS4] City Shrouded in Shadow – 355 votes
8. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors – 321 votes
9. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux – 301 votes
10. [3DS] Metroid: Samus Returns – 299 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!