Kingdom Hearts 3 retains the top spot.
Famitsu’s latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games come with very predictable results. The top 3 has remained virtually unchanged from last week, with Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and Resident Evil 2 leading the charts in the first three positions. The games that follow those three have switched around in positions here and there. Devil May Cry 5 seems to have higher anticipation around it as we get closer to its release, jumping from sixth place to the fourth position, while Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch has been pushed down to number 5.
Shin Megami Tensei 5 is yet another game that has leapfrogged a few places, moving up from tenth place all the way up to number 6. Catherine: Full Body, meanwhile, has fallen to ninth position, while Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown retains its spot at seventh place. Super Robot Wars T is a new entrant in the top 10, coming in at number 9, while pushing Dead or Alive 6 down to tenth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between December 13 and December 19.
1. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 1,004 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 914 votes
3. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 676 votes
4. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 488 votes
5. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 422 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 342 votes
7. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 310 votes
8. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 292 votes
9. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 286 votes
10. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 284 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!