Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Animal Crossing Switch leaps up into the top 5 as well.
As the release date of Kingdom Hearts 3 draws closer, the anticipation surrounding the long-awaited sequel continues to mount. It’s no surprise, then, that it has topped the latest Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming video games. Final Fantasy 7 Remake has also retained its place in second position from last week, while Resident Evil 2 does the same at third place.
Meanwhile, Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch has jumped up into the top 5, moving up to fourth place, followed closely by Catherine: Full Body. Devil May Cry 5 has managed to hold on to sixth place, while Shin Megami Tensei 5 has moved down from number 8 to number 10. There are a few new faces in the top 10 this week, though, with Ace Combat 7, Bayonetta 3, and Dead or Alive 6 coming in at seventh, eighth, and ninth positions respectively.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between December 6 and December 12.
1. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 986 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 803 votes
3. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 650 votes
4. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 369 votes
5. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 368 votes
6. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 307 votes
7. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 305 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 295 votes
9. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 286 votes
10. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 263 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!