The top 5 remains largely unchanged.
Famitsu has released its weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and the top 5 remains more or less unchanged from the results last week. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is still on top, maintaining a healthy lead over the soon to be released Devil May Cry 5, which retains its second position.
Similarly, Super Robot Wars T is still in third place. Dragon Quest 11 S has jumped up to fourth position, pushing down Animal Crossing to fifth place. Dead or Alive 6 (which hadn’t launched when voting took place), follows behind in the sixth spot, while Fire Emblem: Three Houses has jumped from ninth position last week to number 7 this week.
Bayonetta 3 has fallen two places down to eighth position, as has Shin Megami Tensei 5, placed at number 10. Meanwhile, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, the upcoming expansion, is a new entrant in the top 10, placed at number 9.
You can view the top 10 below. All votes were cast between February 7 and February 13.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII – 1,219 votes
2. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 708 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 597 votes
4. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 525 votes
5. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 522 votes
6. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 426 votes
7. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 334 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 331 votes
9. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 305 votes
10. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 286 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!