Famitsu has released the charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes cast by its readers- with Kingdom Hearts 3 and Resident Evil 2 (both of which have been dominating the charts for months on end) now out, the top 10 is looking much different than it has in a long time. One thing that doesn’t look different is that Final Fantasy 7 Remake has taken the pole position in the charts.
In second place is Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch, moving up three places from last week thanks to the aforementioned vacuum, while Devil May Cry 5 also benefits similarly, taking the third spot. Dragon Quest 11 S, the Nintendo Switch version of the game, takes the fourth spot, while Super Robot Wars T comes in at number 5.
Majority of the next 5 entries are Nintendo Switch exclusives- with Bayonetta 3, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Shin Megami Tensei 5 ranking seventh, eighth, and ninth respectively. Catherine: Full Body in sixth place and Ushiro in tenth place round off the charts.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between January 10 and January 16.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 647 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 384 votes
3. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 378 votes
4. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 323 votes
5. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 294 votes
6. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 273 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 260 votes
8. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 231 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 204 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 196 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!