The latest Famitsu charts are in, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake is at the top once again.
The latest Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games are in, and as far as the very top of the pile is concerned, things are no different than they have been over the last few weeks- or even months, for that matter. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is once again at the very top of the list, while fellow upcoming Square Enix megaton Kingdom Hearts 3 follows close behind in second place.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is in sixth place, while yet another Square Enix title, the Switch exclusive Octopath Traveller, is placed at number 9. Meanwhile, fellow Switch exclusives Shin Megami Tensei V and Bayonetta 3 are in seventh and eighth place respectively, while Persona Q2 is placed tenth.
You can view the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between May 10 and May 16.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 583 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 352 votes
3. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 326 votes
4. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 265 votes
5. [PS4] New Gundam Breaker – 225 votes
6. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 220 votes
7. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 195 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 193 votes
9. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 179 votes
10. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 176 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!