With twice as many as votes as the second placed game.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake was on top of the Famitsu most wanted charts last week (and many, many weeks before that), and that’s where it is one again this week, to no one’s surprise. It has a healthy lead over the game placed second, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, with 800 votes separating the two.
In third place is Tales of Arise, followed by the soon-to-release Yakuza: Like a Dragon at No. 4. Nioh 2 and Beyonetta 3 follow in fifth and sixth place respectively. Meanwhile, Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers is back into the top 10, jumping straight to No. 7. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel (which doesn’t even have an official name yet), Cyberpunk 2077, and Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot make up the rest of the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between November 28 and December 4.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,648 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 841 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 712 votes
4. [PS4] Yakuza: Like a Dragon – 607 votes
5. [PS4] Nioh 2 – 530 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 485 votes
7. [PS4] Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers – 453 votes
8. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 413 votes
9. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 353 votes
10. [PS4] Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – 325 votes